Sunday, February 9, 2014

Actual Packing

 




So here it is, a week later and I have finally started to pack. I will be leaving next Sunday. I have tried to not over pack. Even though I totally don't believe that it is possible. I have brought about 4 weeks worth of clothes. I'm going for 3 weeks so it is a big scale down for me. I have also decided to bring only 10 pairs of shoes (that number does not include any flats, slippers, flip flops, or the shoes I will be wearing). I think I should be able to deal with about a weeks worth of shoes. When I was on the phone with Rich I had decided to take about 5 purses. He talked me down to 2 purses. I only said yes because he said I could buy some there...so even trade. It took almost all day for me to decide what to take and what to leave. But now the hard part is done. I am taking 1 coat and 1 hoodie. So the clothes part is done and over with. All that is left is the extras, the non essentials. I will be bringing my electronics. I will be living in a hotel for almost a month, so I will need all the comfort of home i can get. So 2 laptops, external hard drive (for downloading all the shows I will be missing) Google Chromecast, things like that. I will have 2 large suitcases, a roll on carry on, & my backpack. I plan on leaving my carry on mostly empty so I can stuff it full of cool stuff I buy. I also didn't pack the suitcases very tight so I can have options when I come back and extra space. For things I can bring on the plane. I already have my plane outfit put to the side and ready to go. Packing is pretty much done until Sat night when I can pack the last of everything. I'm excited the packing is done, mostly because it is the part I hate the most. 1 step closer to ...VACATION!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment