When I left it was Sunday afternoon. When I landed it was Monday night. It is now Wednesday morning. What happened to Tuesday? ?? Jet lag happened to Tuesday. I was so sleepy when I finally got in bed Monday night, I passed out almost immediately. I woke up at 2 am and looked at the clock ... in my head im like wow its monday morning. ..because that is what my body is telling me...but its wrong its Tuesday. I spent all of Tuesday eating and sleeping. I would wake up long enough to eat. Sometimes not even that long just long enough to drink water then pass right back out. Richard told me he was doing everything, making noise, moving me, running cables over my head & I didn't wake up..I was dead to the world. I haven't been so tired in a long time. So I slept and slept and slept. My body was so tired and achy. Even when I tried to force myself up I couldn't do it. Jet lag kicked my ass. So I lost all of Sunday and Monday to the flight, Tuesday I lost to jet lag and sleep. So im going to try to do stuff today. Too many lost days
No comments:
Post a Comment